Welcome to the TAHG Club.
In 2015, Nigerian - British Undergrad and fashion enthusiast Chia Anyaegbu was relieved from an emotional breakdown by a random act of kindness. Wanting to pay it forward, she created TAHG, a cutting edge urban wear brand in London that would be partnered with a charity that helps less-privileged kids get back to school.
TAHG has since evolved to a social movement for the fashion forward who want to make a difference. It is a revolution in the industry and the TAHG Club will continue to grow and evolve to serve humanity in style.
In 2017, TAHG released a collection accompanied with a film series announcing the TAHG lifestyle challenge to do ONE GOOD THING FOR A STRANGER EACH DAY.
The more TAHG club members, the better the world is for someone else! So join us.
BECOME A TAHG CLUB MEMBER
LET'S MAKE IT OFFICIAL!
We're looking for University and High School students across the globe to join our team. Got 5 minutes? (Click here to Apply Now!)
- The chance to win a trip to GHANA.
- First to know about new products & promotions
- Chance to win free gear & prizes
- Join the worldwide TAHG Club members community
- Personal discounts & Member packs
- Be featured on our social media pages
- Real-life marketing experience
- Get paid in commissions
- Want to make a difference
- Spread the movement on your campus
- Compete in weekly challenges
- Be active on Social media