Welcome to the TAHG Club.
In 2015, Nigerian - British Undergrad and fashion enthusiast Chia Anyaegbu was relieved from an emotional breakdown by a random act of kindness. Wanting to pay it forward, she created TAHG, a cutting edge urban wear brand in London that would be partnered with a charity that helps less-privileged kids get back to school.
TAHG has since evolved to a social movement for the fashion forward who want to make a difference. It is a revolution in the industry and the TAHG Club will continue to grow and evolve to serve humanity in style.
In 2017, TAHG released a collection accompanied with a film series announcing the TAHG lifestyle challenge to perform A KIND ACT TO ONE STRANGER EACH DAY.
The more TAHG club members, the better the world is for someone else! So join us.
APPLY TO BECOME AN ACTIVE TAHG CLUB MEMBER!
We're looking for University and High School students across the globe to join our team. Got 5 minutes? (Click here to Apply Now!)
- The chance to win a trip to LAGOS.
- First to know about new products & promotions
- Chance to win free gear & prizes
- Join the worldwide TAHG Club members community
- Personal discounts & Member packs
- Be featured on our social media pages
- Real-life marketing experience
- Get paid in commissions
- Want to make a difference
- Spread the movement on your campus
- Compete in weekly challenges
- Be active on Social media